Share/Save/Bookmark

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair And Skin Care


Great hair and skin=
WATER,MILK AND ALMONDS!
After losing all confidence in my looks as my hair was falling out,not growing.My skin dry,and brittle with spots and blemishes and scale like look to it.and genrally feeling'low'!
I decided to have a chat with my auntie who is a health freak with shiny thick gorg hair,amazing glowy skin and a equally amazing glow to her!
She let her secrets pour out and I am here to let you all know how I mamaged to get my confidence back so quickly!
For amazing glossy thick hair and fast growth it is important to have healthy diet.i have cut alot of junk out but eat more often now and healthy.but the main things I have stuck by and swear have helped my skin and hair(people comment on my skin now and ask why it is so glowy,spots hjave dissapeared and blemishes are fading and itis so soft and glossy.i swear I dont even wear makeup now.I would not even leave the house without it before!)
Changes I made:
1)I drink a big glass of milk.cold or hot every morning and a small glass every night!
2)I eat a handful of almonds(bout 6)in the morning before going to work with the milk and 6 at night before bed
3)Most importantly for skin I drink approx 3 litres of water a day.cold,hot with lemon,hot by itself(anything I just drink it all day throughtout my meals(I am addicted now and notice my skin getting beter every single day!)
BUT DONT DRINK TOO MUCH WATER ALL AT ONCE.OR U WILL MAKE YOURSELF ILL!
4)eat loads of fruit and vegtables,I have(sunflower,pumpkin,linseeds,hemp seeds and pine nuts,walnuts)with yogurt nearly everyday.I eat roti,rice,cooked vegtables and meat aswell,salmon,cod,tuna,sardines etc!!
My nails and skin on my body as a whole has become really nice!
The most important thing is to eat well but healthy!Also I use almond oil on my hair three times a week!also keep active and try to walk everywhere when possible(just remember to be safe thou and dont walk alone in dangerous areas!)take the stairs,do loads of housework.etc!
I hope I have helped anyone who was having same probs as me!
Do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment